Forgery and counterfeiting. They are two criminal offenses involving alteration of real documents or creation of false documents or goods for personal gain or to commit fraud. A number of specific offenses are covered under forgery and counterfeiting in Florida Statutes. The penalties and severity of the crimes depend on the offense per SE as well as what was altered or created.
By reviewing the particular chances of your case and discussing the situation with you, we can create an evaluation of how we can give you assistance. Our experienced attorneys here in FCC represent clients all throughout Florida. We offer you free consultation to get things started.
Some of the specific types of forgery and counterfeiting offenses that our criminal defense attorneys can handle include:
- Uttering forged instruments
- Forging or counterfeiting private labels
- Counterfeiting legal tender
- Forging or counterfeiting prescription blanks
- Check forgery
- Forging bank documents, bills or promissory notes
- Counterfeiting coin
- Possession of instruments for forging legal tender
- Creating instruments to forge legal tender
- Forging or counterfeiting a doctor’s certificate of examination
- Counterfeiting controlled substances
Contact a Florida Criminal Defense Attorney
You will need immediate representation by a skilled attorney if you are accused of any forgery or counterfeiting offense. At FCC, we can provide you with an aggressive representation from our pool of outstanding lawyers.
Contact a Florida criminal defense lawyer at FCC for a free consultation.