Florida Criminal Defense Attorneys
Have you been accused of obstructing justice in accordance with a trial, court procedure, police investigation or other legal matter? Contact FCC to talk with an experienced Florida criminal defense attorney regarding your matter.
The lawyers at FCC have over 100 years of combined experience in legal matters. We work together as a team to provide our clients with an effective legal representation. The firm offers a free case evaluation to discuss your case and to determine how we can be of help to you. FCC represents clients all throughout the state of Florida.
Obstruction of Justice Acts in Florida
Obstruction of justice is an offense involving an action or inaction done for the purpose or with the end result of blocking law enforcement, prosecutors, courts or other governmental agencies. Some of the particular offenses that relate to obstructing justice in Florida Statutes, Chapter 843 are listed below:
- Resisting an officer
- Neglect or refusal to aid police officers
- Falsely impersonating a police officer
- Escape through negligence or voluntary action of an officer
- Possession of a concealed handcuff key
- Delivering tools to jail to aid in escape
- Failure to appear after release on bail
- Fleeing or attempting to evade law enforcement
- Offenses against police animals
- Unlawful use of police communications
- Depriving the victim of a crime of medical care
Consult a Florida Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you have been arrested for obstructing justice, contact a lawyer at FCC. We can help you get started on the right path to avert conviction. Much is at stake so call us now!